Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 2237 in Hair Care

August 24, 2016

I have fine hair and I love how my hair feels after using this. It's lightweight and it lathers well. my hair dries out a bit after use; but turns out great after conditioning

March 20, 2016

My youngest son bought a bottle of Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo I asked him to see if I could try it out on my Hair I washed my hair it smelled great i like the scent also lathered very great and it added some volume to my hair I loved it

March 19, 2016

Having limp and fine hair I was very excited to try this product. The product smells amazing and the shampoo lathers great. The shampoo in conjuncture with the other products in the line made my hair very moisturized and super soft. It also add a fair amount of volume. I find compared to other voluminous products it was okay in that department but, was more of a moisturizing shampoo instead.

February 22, 2016

While overall I really like Dove products, especially their shampoos and conditioners, this product just didn't work out well for me. My hair did not feel any more moisturized after using and actually seemed a bit more frizzy. I'd recommend many of Dove's other conditioners but unfortunately this one failed to deliver.

January 15, 2016

I love this shampoo. I could feel the difference right away, no heavy, weighed down feeling on my hair even right after I washed it. It felt light and clean and I think I may have even had a little more volume than normal. My normal volume is null so anything helps.

January 12, 2016

This shampoo wasn't bad but nothing special. It didn't dry out my hair which was nice.

January 12, 2016

I love this shampoo!! It cleans thoroughly yet leaves your hair soft and full of volume and bounce.

November 24, 2015

Nice product. I like the smell, texture and how easy it is to rinse it out. I cant say that performance way it would do miracles, worked pretty much as any other shampoo I have used..
    Didnt notice extra volume.

September 08, 2015

I really like dove products, so I had high expectations but it's nothing special. It smells nice and cleans my hair but it doesn't add any bounce or volume.

July 08, 2015

Got a sample. I'm not a big dove fan, but this shampoo surprised me. Left my hair feeling clean, got rid of the dryness, made my hair soft. I will be buying a bigger bottle.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons