Dove Shape & Definition Control Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1794 out of 2246 in Hair Care

Dove Shape & Definition Control Mousse with natural movement gives long lasting hold. It gives your hair shape and definition and conditions while you style.

February 16, 2017

I am not at all an individual who enjoys fiddling with styling my hair so I tried this mousse for simple styling. Well, I am very pleased. It is easy to apply and the hold is phenomenal. There isn't that stiffness that is often a concern when using other control mousse products.

December 20, 2016

I'm not a fan of the shape and condition but tjis is a great mousse product one of the best iv tried so far. It's easy to use and style with an d wont leave my hair feel so heavy like other have in the past.

December 03, 2016

Dove Mousse works really well. I used this for the 1st time last month and it really gave me control and body, I will buy this product again and have recommended it as well.

September 27, 2016

Love this Keeps my curls bounced and weight down, does it make your hair feel yukky amazing smell when you put it in I would recommend this to everyone that wants to keep the hair in place and keep the bounce

March 18, 2016

Although I like this product, I don't like the way it feels after its been on my hair for a while. It dried out my hair and I have to wash my hair after every use, otherwise the product is ok.

January 20, 2016

I have think curly hair and it does not help with moisture

March 05, 2015

I use this product all the time. Dave mousse leaves my hair feeling soft and not sticky

June 13, 2014

I use this when I don't have time for a flat iron. I just wet my hair, throw some mousse in and let air dry for super defined curls. The hold is good and it doesn't make my hair to sticky like a lot of products do. I also really enjoy the sent ... It's light and fresh. My curls come out amazing and super bouncy, and it lasts throughout the day.

February 22, 2014

It is a good product but I think you can find better Control Mousse on the market