Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo

Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #596 out of 935 in Shampoo

Shine Therapy Shampoo with repairing serumOnly hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Dull, lackluster hair.Solution:New Shine Therapy Shampoo repairs and aligns uplifted hair cuticles with a unique repairing serum, restoring their ability to reflect light for luminous shine. It also gently removes dulling build-up to purify the hair's surface leaving hair shiny, soft, and smooth.

October 31, 2016

Bon shampoing abordable et qui sent super bon dans les cheveux. L'odeur reste dans mes cheveux longtemps. Petit prix de pharmacie. Je le recommande vraiment.

October 31, 2016

Dove shine therapy shampoo is a very good shampoo and I would buy it again. It works very nicely on my hair, keeps them soft and manageable. Would definitely recommend it to others.

May 23, 2016

One of my favourite shampoos to use, it gives my hair great volume while making my hair shiny and smelling good for a long time. The many options for scents makes for great choice depending on what type of smell you enjoy.

March 15, 2016

I love Dove products and Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo is no exception. It lathers nicely and rinses easily leaving my hair nice and clean. My hair is so soft and shiny after I use this. I highly recommend this product.

February 27, 2016

Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo is my and my family's most favourite shampoo. It leaves all of our hair nice and soft and shiny. I would recommend it to anyone and will be purchasing it again in the future.

February 24, 2016

I never used Dove Shine therapy Shampoo but i hear many positive comments from my friends and co-workers. I am looking forward to any chance to try it.

January 20, 2016

adds shine and volume to my hair.. i buy on sale and use coupons!!!

January 20, 2016

I love Dove products however I find the hair care products leave a heavy residue in my hair therefore my hair does not feel clean after I have washed my hair

October 09, 2014

Dove shampoo makes my overworked hair look and feel like a million bucks!! I wash my hair every second day and with other shampoo's I had to wash everyday. My hair feels so soft and pretty!!

1.5/5

September 27, 2013

I don't know if it was just me, but I decided to stray from my Tresemme to try Dove because of the price and smell. I ended up getting the worst case of dandruff I've ever had. I called the company and received a coupon to replace the $ I paid for Dove's brand. I will never stray again.