Dove Style + Care Frizz Proof Cream-Serum Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes for long-lasting shiny, satin-smooth hair. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Frizz-Proof Cream-Serum with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

August 14, 2016

I've been using this for the past year and absolutely love it! My hair is quite thin and its difficult to brush it after washing. The Dove Frizz-Proof Cream Serum makes it easy to brush and leaves my hair extremely soft. Its great quality for the price!

July 11, 2016

I like that the price was cheap enough that it didn't blow my budget. I did not find my frizz diminished- I wore it outside during a photoshoot and my hair poofed regardless. Although it did make my hair smell nice and feel softer. I just need a different frizz product personally. But if it works for you- you never know, there's no harm in testing it out and finding out for yourself.

June 28, 2016

I use this after I wash my hair and on humid days. It helps to control my coarse, deep wavy hair which frizzes so easily during humid weather and when I don't want to bother blow-drying or flattening my hair straight. I love it!

June 28, 2016

I use this product daily on my daughter's hair to help with the frizz. It is very light and absorbs quickly in her wavy shoulder length hair. It does help to keep the frizz under control when she goes to school (especially on hot & humid days). We both like the fresh clean scent.

June 28, 2016

I've tried lots of defrizzers... and this is my current favorite. This works without weighing down your hair and doesn't leave it looking greasy like the oils. I use it daily before blow drying and to give my straight hair that extra little bit of smoothness it needed.

June 28, 2016

It's not going to give you movie star hair, but this product has worked better than any other product I've used to get rid of frizz. Specially, when styling or using a straightener. Can't go wrong for the price

June 28, 2016

Thought would try this because my head of hair is frizz central. Any humidity what so ever and out comes this big halo of FRIZZ!
First time I used this. I figured like everything else it would be yet another failure. But Dove never let's me down! Granted it wasn't perfect but it made a huge difference and I can walk around with a lil more confidence that the hair do will stay put.

June 27, 2016

I received a free sample package in the mail to try out. I was quite pleased with the results. My hair gets really frizzy in the humid summer weather and this serum really tamed down my frizz. My hair was a lot more softer and manageable, not weighed down. You don't need to use at of this product, otherwise your hair will feel and look and greasy. This serum does smell a bit like bug spray on wet hair but as the hair dries, the scent is less noticeable.

June 27, 2016

I just received a sample of this product in the mail last week I used it the next morning while taking my shower my frizzy hair turned out feeling so soft tamed and manageable I would recommend this product to anyone

June 27, 2016

Dove Style + Care Frizz Proof Cream-Serum are a very good product ! He's really good for the hairs ,because he help a lot to smooth and protect us and he smell very good :-)