Dove Style + Care Frizz Proof Cream-Serum Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 2202 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes for long-lasting shiny, satin-smooth hair. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Frizz-Proof Cream-Serum with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 09, 2017

Très bon produit sent bon et très doux. J'adore ce produit et je le référé à toutes les mamans et femmes du monde je me sens fraîche et propre et ça me satisfait.

January 06, 2017

The product is thick at first, but thins out when rubbed in your hands. My frizz is DEFINITELY more contained, and also felt smooth, soft, and not weighed down.This worked better than fancy brands I have tried, and it adds a gentle shimmer to my hair too.

January 06, 2017

Amazing product. I use it to help control my natural curl. I use it on my hair when wet and style like normal. The result is a more silky, defined curl with more body andoes little to no frizz.

August 14, 2016

I've been using this for the past year and absolutely love it! My hair is quite thin and its difficult to brush it after washing. The Dove Frizz-Proof Cream Serum makes it easy to brush and leaves my hair extremely soft. Its great quality for the price!

July 11, 2016

I like that the price was cheap enough that it didn't blow my budget. I did not find my frizz diminished- I wore it outside during a photoshoot and my hair poofed regardless. Although it did make my hair smell nice and feel softer. I just need a different frizz product personally. But if it works for you- you never know, there's no harm in testing it out and finding out for yourself.

June 28, 2016

I use this after I wash my hair and on humid days. It helps to control my coarse, deep wavy hair which frizzes so easily during humid weather and when I don't want to bother blow-drying or flattening my hair straight. I love it!

June 28, 2016

I use this product daily on my daughter's hair to help with the frizz. It is very light and absorbs quickly in her wavy shoulder length hair. It does help to keep the frizz under control when she goes to school (especially on hot & humid days). We both like the fresh clean scent.

June 28, 2016

I've tried lots of defrizzers... and this is my current favorite. This works without weighing down your hair and doesn't leave it looking greasy like the oils. I use it daily before blow drying and to give my straight hair that extra little bit of smoothness it needed.

June 28, 2016

It's not going to give you movie star hair, but this product has worked better than any other product I've used to get rid of frizz. Specially, when styling or using a straightener. Can't go wrong for the price

June 28, 2016

Thought would try this because my head of hair is frizz central. Any humidity what so ever and out comes this big halo of FRIZZ!
    First time I used this. I figured like everything else it would be yet another failure. But Dove never let's me down! Granted it wasn't perfect but it made a huge difference and I can walk around with a lil more confidence that the hair do will stay put.

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

2 questions

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge