Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 2237 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes to help eliminate frizz for gorgeously well-defined, soft, bouncy curls. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Nourishing Curls Mousse with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 22, 2017

I love Dove products and this mousse is great. It's light and doesn't weigh your hair down like other brands, and it smells very nice. Really makes a difference in the volume of my hair.

January 09, 2017

I do not use any other mousse on my hair. It makes my curls soft and bouncy. Not like other mousse that make my hair crispy. I tell everyone that asks all about it.

January 05, 2017

This product add a lot of volume to my hair without being sticky. The only downside is it does leave the hair feeling a little heavy and greasy. A good product for the price.

December 28, 2016

My hair hates me! Ha! That being said, this helps to define my curls and get them into shape. Having wavy hair sucks (In my opinion) because it is very difficult to get it curly, or straight. Just frizz. This product works very well!

September 14, 2016

I was taken by surprise when I first used this Mousse. It is very different from the average Mousse you would buy from the drug store. It feels like a combination between whipped cream and body lotion and makes your hair extremely soft and feeling nourished! It feels unusual the first time you apply it. Almost looks like it's going to make your hair greasy - but then it dries leaving a beautiful shine! I would recommend it to anyone who has dry, frizzy hair or anyone who wants healthier looking hair.

September 13, 2016

I just bought this last week as it was on sale. I was a little hesitant as I typically purchase the same mousse all of the time (at a much higher price point) due to bad previous experiences with different brands. This mousse delivers. It's not too soft where my hair is frizzy and it's not too strong where my hair looks like its permanently wet and super crunchy. It provides just the right amount of control for my curls while not weighing them down. I'm super impressed with this product and will definitely purchase again.

July 31, 2016

This is a great product by dove. Very affordable and sold where most hair products are sold. I purchase all my dove products from my local shoppers drug mart. Using this product let's you style your hair easily to the way you want leaving it shiney and refreshed. It's lightweight!! It lets you take care of your gorgeous curls without ever damaging me. Results are long lasting for the entire day!

June 29, 2016

Love, love, love this products. Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse leaves my hair feeling soft and natural not greasy and stiff like most other curling products out there. I only have wavy and not curly hair but gives me beautiful waves. Only downfall is that it doesn't seem to hold for an entire work day. By the end, most of my waves have fallen. Perfect for about a 5 hour use.

June 29, 2016

I like !!! I loved this. I saw the results as soon as I started using it. es silkier hair, softer which get tangled. Wonderful results. I recommend it for all hair types. You will be amazed!

June 29, 2016

I have tried a lot of curling products and I don't know if my hair just isn't as curly as it used to be or the products aren't that great. This helped my curls to form better but it still did not achieve the look I was looking for. It worked okay but I wouldn't say it is as good as some of the products I have used. I do like Dove's products though. The smell is nice and the ingredients are good and don't cause any irritation. I would use it again but it wouldn't be my first choice.