Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes to help eliminate frizz for gorgeously well-defined, soft, bouncy curls. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Nourishing Curls Mousse with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

September 14, 2016

I was taken by surprise when I first used this Mousse. It is very different from the average Mousse you would buy from the drug store. It feels like a combination between whipped cream and body lotion and makes your hair extremely soft and feeling nourished! It feels unusual the first time you apply it. Almost looks like it's going to make your hair greasy - but then it dries leaving a beautiful shine! I would recommend it to anyone who has dry, frizzy hair or anyone who wants healthier looking hair.

September 13, 2016

I just bought this last week as it was on sale. I was a little hesitant as I typically purchase the same mousse all of the time (at a much higher price point) due to bad previous experiences with different brands. This mousse delivers. It's not too soft where my hair is frizzy and it's not too strong where my hair looks like its permanently wet and super crunchy. It provides just the right amount of control for my curls while not weighing them down. I'm super impressed with this product and will definitely purchase again.

July 31, 2016

This is a great product by dove. Very affordable and sold where most hair products are sold. I purchase all my dove products from my local shoppers drug mart. Using this product let's you style your hair easily to the way you want leaving it shiney and refreshed. It's lightweight!! It lets you take care of your gorgeous curls without ever damaging me. Results are long lasting for the entire day!

June 29, 2016

Love, love, love this products. Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse leaves my hair feeling soft and natural not greasy and stiff like most other curling products out there. I only have wavy and not curly hair but gives me beautiful waves. Only downfall is that it doesn't seem to hold for an entire work day. By the end, most of my waves have fallen. Perfect for about a 5 hour use.

June 29, 2016

I like !!! I loved this. I saw the results as soon as I started using it. es silkier hair, softer which get tangled. Wonderful results. I recommend it for all hair types. You will be amazed!

June 29, 2016

I have tried a lot of curling products and I don't know if my hair just isn't as curly as it used to be or the products aren't that great. This helped my curls to form better but it still did not achieve the look I was looking for. It worked okay but I wouldn't say it is as good as some of the products I have used. I do like Dove's products though. The smell is nice and the ingredients are good and don't cause any irritation. I would use it again but it wouldn't be my first choice.

June 29, 2016

Une excellente mousse. Elle est hydratante mais ne laisse pas de film gras. Elle fait de belles boucles qui durent 2 jours. Je suis très satisfaite de ce produit et en suis très fidèle :)

June 29, 2016

Bon produit qui aide vraiment a avoir de belles boucles. On peut le retrouver dans n'importe quelle pharmacie et même dans les épiceries. Bon rapport qualité/prix!

June 29, 2016

First of all I've never used a Dove haircare product that I didn't like. I love Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse. I've used it when blow drying my hair, and when I let it dry naturally. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and manageable. Will definitely buy Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse again, and have told all my friends about it. And by the way, it has a great scent also.

June 29, 2016

I love Dove products, and have been since my childhood. As a child, mom bought as Dove soap and it made my skin so soft. Today we are fortunate that the Dove range is enlarged. Among them, the styling products that are no exception, they are just as effective as soap. I use the curly hair mousse and unlike other foams, it does not dry my hair. There are soft and silky. The loop is defined and I often compliments on my hair.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!