Dove Ultimate Supreme VisiblySmooth Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

This unique anti-perspirant formula contains Pro-Epil Complex with natural extracts and Dove 1/4 translucent moisturizers. From first use, it smoothes and conditions your underarm skin.Within weeks, you'll start to notice that your underarm hair feels soft, fine and easy to remove. Over time, your underarm hair will look and feel less noticeable. 24 Hour protection. Stays on skin not on clothes. Dove cares for skin.

April 08, 2016

I am a huge fan of all dove deodorants! The scents are very nice and they last a long time. This and the "go sleeveless"'are my favourite and I feel like they actually do what they say they do, which is awesome!

October 08, 2015

This stuff works! I love the dove go sleeveless and clinical strength deodorant line. This stuff rocks!

May 29, 2015

I love how this stuff isn't super heavy so it doesn't feel bad on your underarms. Love it!

May 29, 2015

Works well! Keeps you very dry and smells beautiful. Cheers cover for luck!

May 29, 2015

Love this anti-antiperspirant. Keeps me dry and comfy - even when nervous!

April 27, 2015

I love this stuff. It really keeps the sweat away

December 05, 2014

I prefer the scent of this Dove deodrant specifically over all the other scents they offer. It also keeps be cool and dry.

November 23, 2014

This doesn't help with my sweating. Maybe for the first little bit, but after a couple hours I can feel the sweat under my arms forming.

November 23, 2014

This product has a lovely, fresh fragrance that is not overpowering. Skin feels very soft and not sticky.

September 27, 2014

I've been using this deodorant for the past few months now and to me it works like deodorant is suppose to work. I love the wild rose scent because it's very subtle. I'm not a huge fan of deodorants that smell as strong as the perfume you're wearing. I want to be able to wear deodorant and perfume without smelling both of them at once.
I also workout during the middle of the day while at work and rarely have time to take a shower before going back to work. I don't mind at all with this deodorant. I just bring dove deodorant, baby wipes, and makeup to refresh myself and head back to work.