Dr. Brandt Dual Fusion Water

Dr. Brandt Dual Fusion Water Reviews

1 review
Ranked #56 out of 208 in Toner

January 31, 2016

I purchased this from Sephora after having problems with eczema. I get eczema every winter, and even my super duper gentle cleanser is too rough for me in really cold weather! Even though this is a toner, I used it instead of cleanser for about three weeks. It completely cleared up my eczema, and leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized.

My only complaint is that you seem to need to use a lot of it in order to actually remove make-up and dirt from your face. I'm sure if one was using it as a toner, you would use less. I have already gone through a quarter of the bottle in three weeks, and given that it was expensive ($37CAD), I'm not happy with how quickly it is being used up.

The product smells quite good, even though there is no fragrance in it. There is a small amount of Rose in the formulation, which I believe makes it a lightly perfumed.

Overall, I'm quite happy with this product. It feels lovely to apply and has made my skin so much more comfortable. None of that tight, dry skin any longer!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play