Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Reviews

Ranked #718 out of 1025 in Facial Cleansers

March 19, 2017

Saturday Night Zen with a little skincare TLC from Dr. Brandt! This Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Treatment actually lives up to all the hype! I love the fresh, citrusy scent as well as the fact it only takes five minutes from start to finish for smoother and radiant looking skin. Recommended usage is twice weekly and you don't need to use a whole lot of product for effective results. (Good thing too because it's $98 CAD for a 2 oz tube at Sephora Canada!

June 27, 2015

Got this as a sample from Sephora, and I didn't hate it but I wouldn't really recommend it. It has a strange grittiness to it that I haven't found in other similar products, and I felt like it was hard to rinse off. I think the Body Shop vitamin C microdermabrasion product is just as - if not more - effective, and at a lower price point.

April 23, 2015

I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora recently and have fallen in love. I have used 2-step microdermabrasion products in the past, and definitely don't mind the process, but this is just so quick and easy.

This has a sandy texture, not at all rough, but it does a great job at smoothing out the skin. It also has a pleasant scent, and a little goes a long way. The deluxe sample will likely last me for months with 2x per week use.

I know the price is steep so I'm not sure if I will buy the full size product...but we'll see.

March 10, 2015

I love that this is a one step microdermabrasion, as I also use a two step product. It does not dry out my skin too much as it is creamy. It is a bit pricey, but It has lasting power, I usually get at least half a year of it. The smell may be a little off putting to some, very lemony, think Sunlight dish detergent lemony, so if you are sensitive to fragrances, you may find this strong smelling.
    I find it effective at sloughing off dry skin, and it has helped fade some old acne scars as well. A little goes a long way. I have been buying this product for a few years now, and I will continue to purchase this product. I sure hope they don't ever discontinue it!

December 11, 2014

I love love love this! You only need a small amount each time and it feels so scrub-tastic on your skin. It is powerful and smells wonderful. The only downside is the price!

November 21, 2014

I got a sample of this product in a subscription bag, and I was pretty happy with it. It has very fine granules that slough away dead skin cells without causing irritation. The smell is a bit like lemon floor cleaner which can be off putting, especially if you prefer products that are scent free.

October 25, 2014

I've been buying Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion for a while, and ever since they changed their container to this tube as seen here they product doesn't seem the same. It used to leave my skin feeling so smooth. Not anymore! I'm not sure if they change the ingredients or maybe my skin changed. So now I'm on the look for a new microdermabrasion.

Any suggestions?

October 23, 2014

If you're looking for an awesome skin resurfacer, you definitely have to try this out! Helps reduce dullness and gives the skin an amazing glow!!

September 09, 2014

I received a sample size of this product and I love it. I love the black packaging and it even smells good, it's almost like a lemony smell. It's definitely exfoliating, it is a bit rough so when you rub you face you do have to be carful not to rub too hard or it kind of hurts. It absolutely leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.
    *I did go to Sephora to by a full sized product ($78) but the sales girl told me it was to harsh for my skin so I didn't purchase it.

July 04, 2014

I was actually surprised how much I enjoyed the scrub. I usually love sugar scrubs because they leave my skin nice and soft, and it dissolves nicely when being washed. I like this scrub because the exfoliants are very very tiny (whatever they are). It says its microderm crystals and I found it was a similar sensation as when I used to get microdermabrasion done. I would definitely get this again!