Dr. Dennis Gross Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask

Dr. Dennis Gross Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 418 in Acne Treatment

July 06, 2016

I'm getting married this year and so I've been spending a bit more time & money when it comes to skincare. I found this gem on the Sephora site and it is literally magic!! I have NEVER used a product like this where I felt & saw basically immediate results. This jar comes with plenty of product & a little goes a long way. I can't recommend this product enough!

October 24, 2014

i didn't find this mask did much for me, my skin didn't like it and so that was a big downside, but it was super easy to apply

October 24, 2014

Using this mask overnight really helps me get rid of shrink my breakouts and get rid of redness. The sulphur smell is noticeable so I wouldn't use it as a spot treatment under my makeup even though the packaging recommended it. Usually I just leave it on at night and wash off in the morning. The mask is easily spreadable over the skin, so application is quite easy. Also, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight once it dries!

The only downside for me is that the pump that dispenses the product gets blocked when the mask dries in the opening- so when I press a little harder to try to dislodge it... mask sometimes explodes out.