Dr. Scholl's Express Pedi Foot Smoother Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

Dr Scholl's Express Pedi Foot Smoother has the advanced Spin Technology Rotating system which gently removes rough skin, corns and callouses for smooth results. The unique Roller Surface Safer is more effective than sharp metal hard skin removers. It's compact and convenient as it's battery operated.
Includes: 2 AA batteries, 1 roller, and 1 Express Pedi Foot Smoother.

For more info, visit Dr. Scholl's

February 07, 2016

I have been wanting a device like this for a while since I work on my feet a lot and they take a beating. I didn't want to buy a cheap one or pay 100 bucks for it either. I saw Dr Scholls had one and gave it a try because it's a reputable brand regarding feet. I'm glad I did! It helps smooth off my calluses and get rid of the dry skin at this time of year. Really love it and just hope they don't ever discontinue it :)

October 06, 2015

I like this product, it does make your feet smooth but i find that after a day or so the problem didn't go away. So if you have really hard to get rit of dry skin this product only minor helps.

September 27, 2015

Price is on high side compared to the results. If you have dry feet, this would be great product for in-between maintenance. Would be really nice if the machine has little bit more power.

September 24, 2015

Dr. Scholls express pedi foot smoother is a great product but it is not the same as going to salon and getting pedicure.

But I use this product in between for maintenance.

September 24, 2015

It works so amazing. It work so smooth and makes ur skin so fresh and keeps your feet smooth and fresh for very long time. I would recommand to everyone

September 24, 2015

I went to Walmart with the intent of buying the other brand foot smoother as I had seen it's commercials, but when I looked at the shelf I saw Dr. Scholl's. It was cheaper (score for me) plus it's a brand I already know and trust. The product does not disappoint. It's easy to use. Is not painful or uncomfortable and now my heals are way smoother and softer.

September 23, 2015

Love this for a few reasons - it does not continue if you press too hard meaning you cannot accidentally hurt yourself with it or go too far. Also it lasts months before you need a refill and the batteries were included which was nice because I often forget they are required. Works very well to smooth feet and help with calluses.

September 23, 2015

This product made my feet smooth and for the first time my calluses feel good

September 23, 2015

This is great, used my friend's and I was so surprised. Going to buy one as soon as I can' will be a while. It smoothed my heels so good' the things they have nowadays. I want this soooo bad

September 23, 2015

Imi bought this product thinking thea was able to resolve my dry feet problem..the product is great but it's not strong enough if you have really dry feet.