Dr. Scholl's For Her Heel Cushions Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 165 in Foot Care

Dr. Scholl’s® For Her™ Heel Cushions is designed for sensitive heels. The clear Massaging Gel™ cushioning is ultra slim and discreet. It fits comfortably in all types of women’s shoes, stays firmly in place and can be removed without damage to shoe.

Product description via DrScholls.ca

May 01, 2016

These heel cushions really do help cushion your heels from your everyday shoes to your evening night out shoes. I have many Dr. Scholl's brand of products. For all you ladies out there that wear heels, this product is a must, your feet will love you.

January 30, 2016

I have these and they give me solid comfort around the house as I seem to be going all day lately. It's so nice something like this is on the market, a godsend for me.

September 30, 2015

Girls these insoles are the best when you've lived in high heels as I did for years you'll appreciate these insoles inside your shoes

July 15, 2015

Love these insoles! they are foot savers especially during wedding season! Bonus: they're pretty cute and make the inside of you shoes fun to look at!

October 28, 2014

Worked well, I found that they made my feet a bit sweaty..

November 21, 2013

I'm pretty impatient so having to cut the insole, fit it in my shoe, etc just didn't appeal to me (so of course I had my husband do it lol). After using these I could tell a big difference day to day. Standing for a longer period of time was no longer a problem for me with my back issues.

September 24, 2013

good quality! really improves the way my feet feel in heels. Helps with my feet sliding in the shoe

January 29, 2013

These are incredible! I can feel instant comfort when I put these insoles in my high heels. The comfort level lasts all day, and you can feel a noticeable difference in your feet when you take off your shoes. The price is a little steep at first, but once you try them out - you'll see that it's definitely worth the price tag. I love these!

June 07, 2012

I can tell the major difference in my feet. My feet weren’t as sore as they usually are when I’m wearing heels. They felt more comforterable and I was able to wear my heels a lot longer then I normally do (I usualy can only wear heels for a maximum of 2 hours). The arch of the insoles made a major difference and I like how the insoles are clear, almost invisible.

April 03, 2012

I tried these insoles in my new shoes that I wore for an event, I had to be on my feet all day mingling and socializing and walking around the room (large room) Since I had not had time to break-in my shoes, i figured these would help! they DID NOT! I must take into account that I was wearing new shoes. But my arch was unsupported by the in-soles and did not feel any cushioning whatsoever in the ball of the foot which is where I need it the most especially if it is a "High Heel Insole". My heel though was comfortable, some cushioning there... but that was not where I needed the comfort in those shoes.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge