Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask

Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 28, 2016

This gel cream is a consistancy I have never used before. I usually use just creams but this was given to me as a gift. It's not very greasy and absorbs very well. Definitely take notice: a little goes a LONG way. The container may not look overly big but you only need a tiny amount because it spreads so well. Also, be very careful: I had the container kinda at an angle on my lap and I actually lost a good amount because it slid right out of the container onto the floor haha (I credit that to the consistancy I was just not used to and now know to be very careful when it's opened).

May 27, 2015

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, apply it at least half hour before bed and wake up to the softest skin..amazing.

March 16, 2015

I received this as a sample from a clerk working at our local store. She usually never steers me wrong and I am willing to try basically any new product.

The product itself certainly is "bouncy" and jelly-like. However, I didn't notice any difference in my skin the next day. The clerk had mentioned she had some really rough dry patches on her skin that cleared up - but there wasn't really anything I was looking to correct in the first place so I'm not sure if I had some imperfections if they would have cleared up overnight.

I also just wasn't a fan of sleeping with the sticky jelly on my face - but that's just me.

March 02, 2015

This stuff is great the product itself is incredibly bouncy and actually works. Essentially, its an overnight mask so you apply if before bed and when you wake up, your skin should be extremely soft. I have definitely noticed a difference. Also, the price is worth it too because a little goes a long way.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier