Dry Soda Co. Vanilla Bean Dry Soda

Dry Soda Co. Vanilla Bean Dry Soda Reviews

1 review
Ranked #567 out of 599 in Misc

March 01, 2010

Dry Soda Co. certainly has some of the most inventive flavours on the market: Rhubarb, Juniper Berry, Cucumber, Kumquat, Lemongrass, Lavender and Vanilla Bean.

The very light vanilla flavour was the perfect pick-me-up to my afternoon workday! But maybe next time I'll try the Seattle Strawberry cocktail they suggest as it would be terrific for a sunny Saturday afternoon when the strawberries are in season.

The best thing about Dry Soda is that their products are all natural, which let's face it..in today's world of frankenfoods and processing, natural is a terrific thing! Not to mention that it's only 60 calories!

I have to say though..it is served best ice cold.

Ingredients: Purified carbonated water, cane sugar, natural extracts and phosphoric acid.
    Yes, that's it!!! :)

Taste: Like perrier with a light vanilla flavour. Neither cloying or too sweet..just light and simple. I didn't pair this up with a meal, but I did find it a treat in itself in the afternoon.

Design: I am a complete sucker for packaging and these bottles are simple, gorgeous and very classy. In fact, I have seen a few people use these bottles as simple vases for single stemmed flowers.

Price: The price at my local organic grocer was $1.99 Canadian..which really is like purchasing a 591 mL bottle of regular pop from any convenience store.

Overall Rating (Out of 5): 4.5/5 : I enjoy sparkling waters, and this was right up my alley..especially considering it reminded me of baking and even gave me an idea for a recipe this weekend!!