Dyson DC21 Stowaway Canister Vacuum

Dyson DC21 Stowaway Canister Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

For most people the act of housecleaning isn't an automatic (or positive) behavior. It is, nonetheless, necessary. So you want it to be as efficient and as easy as possible. Say hello to the Dyson DC21 Stowaway Bagless CanisterVacuum Cleaner. It may even change the way you feel about cleaning your home.
Using its patented Root Cyclone Technology the Dyson DC21 actually separates dirt from air. Because it doesn't rely on bags or conventional filters, the end result is remarkable suction that thoroughly cleans nearly any carpet and surface in your home, and significantly reduces the amount of bacteria and mould you breathe. The wide 12.5 inch cleaning path picks up more dirt and dust, and a large debris channel allows larger pieces to be filtered in the canister. A versatile brush control function can be adjusted to protect delicate carpeting or thoroughly cleans hardwood and vinyl flooring, and the 12 foot hose with several handy attachments makes it easy to vacuum harder-to-reach places where dust and dirt accumulate. A user-friendly design allows the DC21 to maneuver around your furniture with the slightest turn of the wrist while the automatically retracting 16.4 foot power cord gives you extended reach and better access in every area of your home. Clean-up is a snap - with the hygienic and easy-to-empty bin. Finally, the washable filters are easy to clean and never need replacing.

November 21, 2015

This is an expensive vacuum cleaner, but worth every penny. It is easy to use and easy to clean. It will outlast any other vacuum cleaner on the market. Speaking from experience, dyson also has absolutely wonderful customer service, should you ever have trouble. Highly recommend this vacuum.

September 30, 2015

I was so excited to get a Dyson as we have 2 dogs who leave hair all over so the vacuum is used daily. However, I was quickly disappointed. The Dyson performs as well as our old canister vacuum, certainly not better. It must be emptied frequently and sometimes is difficult to empty all the way and completely clean out. I wouldn't spend the extra again.

March 22, 2015

Not a fan of Fyson machines. I do not find that my machine is more effective than standard vacuums.

February 28, 2011

Although the Dyson is on the expensive side it is worth every penny. I have never had a vacuum that had this much suction. It is truly amazing the amount of dirt it gets out of the carpets. I wouldn't buy any other brand. I highly recommend Dyson!

October 29, 2010

I bought my dyson after 5 years of using an $80 hoover vaccuum. We finally got fed up with vaccuuming the same spot over and over, constantly buying vaccuum bags, and were pushed over the edge when the exhaust coming out of the vaccuum started to stink. We decided to buy a dyson because we wanted something that would last us a long time and that would have the power to thoroughly clean our aging carpets. We were not dissappointed! This machine picks up everything! We couldn't believe it when we emptied the canister after the first run over our carpets. It also has a telescopic handle, so it folds up quite small and stores easily. it's super durable and comes with a 5 year warrantee. I love my new vaccuum!