Earth's Own Almond Fresh in Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 271 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 08, 2016

My family loves this product. I can't drink dairy, so buy this instead of regular chocolate milk, and my kids don't care about the fact that it's just almond milk. My husband loves it as well. Especially after a good workout. It's not too thick and not overwhelmingly chocolate-y.

July 20, 2015

My favourite brand of almond milk, and by far my favorite flavour! I paid $3 at Food Basics on a whim and I was awestruck by how delicious and mellow the chocolate flavour was. My digestive issue won't be a problem now that I've found this treat!

May 23, 2014

I purchased my last container of earth's own almond fresh from RCSS for a cost of 3.97. It is a little more expensive than most brands, but the taste is absolutely great & there is no chalky texture left in your mouth like some other products.

Typically I shop at No Frills, and have only come across it at one store that I did not frequent on a regular occasion.