• Eddie Bauer Endeavor Travel System
Good

Eddie Bauer Endeavor Travel System Reviews

1 review
Ranked #10 out of 134 in Strollers - Travel Systems

Eddie Bauer Endeavor Travel SystemAs you set out on your next adventure, relax knowing that you can depend on the Eddie Bauer Endeavor Travel System to get you where you're going. Designed with a fully reclining seat so your newborn can nap as you stroll, and a quick click system that makes going from riding in the car to strolling on the sidewalk a snap, the Endeavor Travel System helps make your life easier so you can focus on more important things - like your little one.This travel system inc

December 20, 2011

So my Hubby & I bought this travel system for our son over a year ago at Sears. It was normally priced at $369.99 but it was Sears Days and we actually got it for $220!! What a steal!! I gotta say I absolutely LOVED this travel system. It was so well built and smooth to push with the big wheels. When my daughter was born over 5 years ago, we had bought an Evenflo travel system that was complete CRAP ( and thats being NICE haha)..everything about it fell apart within four months, and that was considered a GOOD system back then.

We recently sold the Eddie Bauer system after my son outgrew the car seat and the stroller was just too bulky to take around all the time, so we purchased a smaller one (its bulkiness is probably the only downfall of the whole product, but really no biggie!)