Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer

Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 287 in Bronzer

November 02, 2016

This is a very nice blush and bronzer duo. I did find it a bit glittery for my taste, but it applies very well, stays on for a long time, and is very cheap for how good it looks.

October 13, 2016

What I love about Elf is that their products are inexpensive for some decent products. Some products much better than others. Now I like to go bold when it comes to my makeup, but sometimes when I just want a subtle and more natural glow, this bronzer/blush is perfect. It's not super-pigmented, so it isn't ideal if you want a sharp contour. But for $3, you can't go wrong with this product.

July 22, 2016

This is a cult favorite and everyone loves it. It is awesomely pigmented and blendable. It looks so beautiful on the skin.Very comparable or a cheaper dupe to the Nars one! I love this and it is only 3 dollars

July 08, 2016

I love the ease of use of this product and the price can't be beat. I find this very similar to Nars blush and bronzer duo. This product has a little more sparkle than the Nars version though but still gives similar results.

July 04, 2016

This is a good little kit for the price you pay. The pigmentation is decent and it stays put for a number of hours, but reapplication is necessary if you plan on wearing it the whole day.

June 25, 2016

Great price for what it is. Turns out well on fair skin. It could be better if it stays on longer as i found it didnt last to long and you would have to re apply if you were going out that night

May 05, 2016

I enjoy every ELF product, and I love to try them on my skin, I have read lots of other reviews and noticed that it depends a lot on your skin type,the quality that it will deliver.
I enjoy a lot the contouring blush and bronzer, sometimes the shades change depending on what you see on the palette, but it leaves a beautiful glow.
the Blush I absolutely love it, the bronzer not so much, its too dark on me.
but I have try it on my friends and it looks a lot more better.
Overall I would recommend just buying the blush by it self!

April 15, 2016

This is one of those products that are an incredible bargain. Don't let the low price fool you, this product is one of the best. I love the light coral blush and the light bronzer it is perfect for my fair skin.

April 07, 2016

Very affordable , amazing product . There's a highlighter , contour colour and blush . I use it in my everyday makeup routine and will continue too as it is so affordable ! It works amazing

April 01, 2016

I bought this product at Giant Tiger for like $6.00 and I figured what have I got to loose. It's works awesome as a bronzer and a blush, I love it! I will buy it again.