e.l.f. Cosmetics Complete Coverage Concealer Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 413 in Concealer

April 14, 2014

I have struggled with acne my whole teenage/adult llife and on top of struggling with acne I've struggled to find a make up that would help me hide my blemishes but not irritate and make them worse. I decided to try some elf products asthe price seemed right! I was thoroughly impressed by the coverage on this product and yet it was still light it didn't look caked on nor did it irritate my already sensitive skin. Since then I have enjoyed many more elf products and have recommended them to family and friends and gifted them for birthday presents.

February 17, 2014

Love this product a little goes along way. Covers very well.

July 21, 2013

I found this company and every product is great! But this concealer is awesome! Hides my little imperfections perfectly!!

March 13, 2013

Overall this is a pretty good product, though I would use it more as a foundation... it's a bit too light to be a concealer. Amazing price though.

December 19, 2012

I really like this concealer. It comes in light, medium, and I think dark. Each "shade" comes in a compact with 4 shades. I use the light one and I have fair skin. It works really well for me. It had a mirror inside, and comes with a small concealer brush that is perfect for precise application. I have been using this for about 3 years, and I really like it. I haven't found a concealer I like more then this. Definitely recommend this!