e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Makeup Remover Pen

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Makeup Remover Pen Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 400 in Makeup

December 08, 2014

This makeup remover pen from elf is great. I make tons of mistakes when applying eyeliner and mascara. I use to use Q-Tips to remove my mistakes but it didn't work that well, sometimes it smudged the makeup even more. The pen works awesome for this. It's small so you can easily direct it to where you want it. The price is very very cheap for the quality and I will for sure be purchasing this again. It's a must have product for me now.

September 15, 2014

Am I terrible at making cat eyes with my eye liner? Yes. Do I still try over and over and over again? Yes of course. Which is why this product is absolutely freaking amazing. No matter how many time I make my line too thick or too thin or too high or too low (or all of these things at once... somehow...) I can use this handy dandy pen to start over. You have a lot of control over where you put the tip so even if you just want to make a line a bit slimmer you can if you're VERY careful. I love this pen and it's so cheap! Great buy!

August 15, 2014

The elf studio makeup remover pen is my saviour! It's great for removing makeup that's impossible to get to with makeup removing wipes. It's also great for when you're doing your makeup and there's a small mistake you want to fix! The only issue is that it leaves your face feeling greasy.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes