e.l.f Lip Exfoliator
Good

e.l.f Lip Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 14 in Lip Scrub

October 13, 2016

I love this product so much. It's not too abrasive on the lips and it leaves them super smooth and plumps them a bit. I have tried making my own scrubs but those don't last that long so I find this one works perfect. It's also in a lipstick tube so you don't have to dip your fingers into anything.

October 13, 2016

I've seen DIY's on lip scrubs, but let's face it. I don't have the patience for DIY's. This lip exfoliator is essential to my nightly routine. I usually only wear matte lipsticks/liquid lipsticks and it is very drying, especially in the autumn and winter. This product is a lip scrub in lipstick form pretty much, so it's super easy to use. It contains Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oil, so not only does it remove dry skin, it smooths your lips and keeps it conditioned and moisturized. I only use it every other day, and I like to follow up with Carmex (which I use EVERY night). E.L.F Lip Exfoliator is a life saver, and I will continue to incorporate it in my nightly routine.

July 19, 2016

I like this okay, but lip scrubs in jars are better. The tip of this is super hard and stiff and it hurts to rub this on your lips. I find it exfoliated okayish... but overall I found this was cheap and could have been made better. I much prefer lip scrubs that you put on the end of your finger and rub on your lips to a stick version..

March 20, 2016

I really like this lip exfoliator for the fact that it is conveniant. It is not as good as a sugar lip scrub, but it is really close. I like it because you can bring it with you and you don't have the risk to spill it everywhere in your makeup bag. It will just smoosh, but will still be in one piece because there is a sort of weird film that keeps the grains together. (I smooshed mine and was really sad, but I still use the remaining product I have, because I love this thing.)