e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set
Good

e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 54 in Setting Spray

November 06, 2015

Every e.l.f. product has an amazing price, but not all are worth it. I had never used a setting spray before this product, but the price convinced me to try! It is absolutely worth the price and more. It's so nice to be able to do my eye makeup and know it won't smudge or drip when I use this product. The only thing I would say is you need to hold it pretty close to your face for it to work; it takes a while to dry when you do this, so being the lazy girl I am, I usually use my blowdryer on low to dry it on my face! This also lasts a long time as you only really need 1-2 squirts for a face full of makeup.

March 31, 2015

This stuff is easily a dupe for MAC Fix Plus, you can use it for so many uses like setting your makeup or wetting your eyeshadow brushes.

February 08, 2015

I'd like to preface this review by saying I have never used a setting spray before I tried this product, so I can't personally say how it compares to the competition. But, I have heard many people say it works just as good as more expensive brands. Also, I use this along with eye shadow primer.

In short, I love this stuff. It works beautifully, and while it may not hold for 24 hours, it will effectively "freeze" your makeup for several hours. The very first time I used this spray, I put on eye makeup in the afternoon (like 2pm) and then fell asleep later in the evening. At 11pm, my makeup hadn't budged at all - not even from the rolling around I did when I was sleeping, and my white pillow didn't have even the tiniest smudge on it. Not only is this spray odor-free, but it dries quickly and doesn't make your skin feel sticky or stiff once it does.

This spray only costs $3.00 and it is more than worth every cent. Don't bother with other brands that charge upwards of twenty bucks for the same exact thing. E.l.f.'s Makeup Mist & Set is a must-have cosmetics staple, and while I'm still working through my first bottle, I'll be getting more the second it runs out.

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads