Good

Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

February 08, 2016

This is definetely a product I really recommend. If your someone like me that loves your lip stay lipstick it reaaly can suck to try to get it off without leaving your lips stained. This product works like a charm. Not only does it take off your lipstick without leaving any stain the best part of this product is that you don't have to scrub your lips raw to get it off in the process. I also find a little goes a long way. You don't have to drench the cotton ball with alot of this product it leaves your lips hydrated and has a very mild pleasant smell. It contains oil but in no way shape form or fashion leaves an oily residue on the skin. It is very affordable and a 50ml bottle will last you forever.

July 12, 2015

Works very well and removes all of my eye makeup. Only thing is, that is makes my face oily because it is oil-based. I have oily skin so i don't enjoy this. But, I use a cleanser after this, which gets rid of the oiliness.

May 01, 2015

This stuff is AMAZING, a the price is a little higher than I am use to, but like with everything, you get what you pay for!

March 01, 2015

Cute looking, I love the clear bottle so I can see the separated liquids. Super gentle and works like a charm! Looks neat when you mix it before use (oil and water), and no scrubbing off waterproof mascara - it just melts away. Rinsing with water afterwards isn't an issue, it leaves a silky smooth feeling on your face and eyes. I haven't had any negative reactions to it, as I also have sensitive skin. Doesn't burn - I have sensitive eyes and I like that it notes that is it ophthalmologist tested.

June 15, 2014

I hardly wear makeup, but when I do, it's definitely a dramatic smoky look. When the night is over and I'm looking to wash it all off, nothing seems to do the job as well as this makeup remover does. One-two swipes and it's all gone. It's great for sensitive skin, and it doesn't leave my skin dry as other makeup removers seem to do. I would recommend this for anyone who uses any kind of eye liner or dramatic eye/lip makeup.