Good

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Perfume Reviews

Ranked #735 out of 1232 in Perfume

April 16, 2015

Love the mild scent and long lasting :)

September 24, 2013

Definitely worth every penny. This I would say is my signature scent. It's light, floral, feminine and sensual. What more can a girl want?

February 09, 2013

I have been wearing this perfume for over 10 years. I love the light, sweet scent. I have purchased other perfumes, but always come back to this one!

August 18, 2012

THis is a floral fruity fragrance. Top, heart, and base notes are: Top notes: luminous lemon notes, rosewood, orange blossom, sweet juicy mandarin, bergamot, melon, and sweet peach. Heart notes: cyclamen, rose, pure jasmine, osmanthus, and iris root. Base notes: musk, cedar, amber, moss, and sandal wood. I was given this from a girl back in 1998 when I was doing co-op for part of my school credits. She noticed I was a little upset about something, she gave me this, and said "Try it, you'll like it, and if you like it, it's yours". So, ever since then, I've added it to my collection of favorite perfumes. To me, I always thought that maybe women in their 40's would wear this type, not a 15 year old, lol. Overall, I like it, and do/would recommend this one.

Chicago PD