Good

Enchanted Naturals Bubbling Bath Bomb Gift Set Reviews

1 review
Ranked #178 out of 894 in Bath & Body

Variety 3-Pack including: Moonlight Pomegranate,  Fresh Raspberry, and Island Coconut.

September 06, 2015

Oh my goodness. The Bubbling Bath Bomb Gift Set is amazing. Normally I don’t take very longs baths, however today my bath lasted over an hour! I did not want to get out of my tub. It smelled absolutely amazing and was so relaxing. I chose to use the Island coconut for my bath today and felt like I was on the beach of some exotic island basking in the sun. As soon as it hit the water it started fizzing. It soon turned into a bunch of rumbling bubbles that were absolutely wonderful. Unlike other bath bombs, these actually bubble and turn your water a different color. Once out of the tub, my skin felt super soft and moisturized. There was no lingering oil or greasy feeling, and my tub did NOT have a ring of film left. This is a HUGE plus. It’s going to be hard not to go all out and use all of my bath bombs in a matter of days, however I think I’m going to save these to treat myself once a week!