Ensure Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 252 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

Packed with 12 grams of high-quality protein. Low-cholesterol and low in saturated fat

January 19, 2017

I used to hate ensure when I was being force fed it by my doctors, but it's honestly not that bad. Pretty decent taste, especially these days and it does have everything you need in it. Its better when you can decide if you want to drink it or not.

January 18, 2017

quand je suis pressé le matin j'aime beaucoup boire sur le pouce une bouteille de ensure, La saveur de pacane aux beurre est de loin ma préféré. J'ai essayé plusieurs autre substitue de repas et ensure est de loin ma préféré. contrairement aux autres marque elle n'a pas de petit gout poudreux de protéine désagréable et a vraiment bon gout. je boit une bouteille dans mon auto vers 7h le matin et je n'ai pas faim avant 11h30 midi.

je recommande ce produit

January 10, 2017

I like having products like this at hand, especially when I'm busy and in a rush. I like that Ensure comes in a variety of flavours, however, the only flavour I like is the vanilla. I find the other flavours too artificial tasting. I also think this product can be made to taste less sweet. However, I do feel Ensure is a great way for me to get valuable nutrients when in a hurry.

January 01, 2017

I suffer from chronic jaw pain and some days its to painful to eat. I prefer it cold and shaken from fridge but drink it warm too. Vanilla is good added to coffee or instead of milk in pancakes.

November 29, 2016

While they are pretty expensive - I say they are worth the funds (plus there's always coupons to be found and even an Ensure Loyalty Club!). Whatever the variety, there is loads of healthy stuff in it and will help with many different things. It helped me gain weight back after a serious medical issue. It's filling, so really great to have one at lunch while on the go.
    My favorite is the High Protein variety in the Chocolate flavour. Though, I'd take chocolate in any variety of Ensure. I also like the vanilla. Ensure is a thick drink - and it must be shaken really well before drinking and the bottle should be drank fairly quickly. I find it tasty straight from the fridge and really cold. Another thing I discovered is the chocolate flavour is also really tasty in coffee!
    I'll for sure buy Ensure again in the future (when I find it on a good sale). Not just as a medicinal drink, but also to make sure I'm getting proper vitamins and stuff in my diet since I can't afford to buy even a quarter of the groceries needed to feed off the Canada's Food Guide.

November 14, 2016

As with a lot of women I have health issues. So when I'm unable to eat properly Strawberry Ensure is there. It tastes so yummy. It gives you your needed vitamins and nutrients to keep you healthy. Only issue a have with it. Even on sale it is still pricey.

October 07, 2016

After facing a health crisis, I did not have the right vitamins in my body, electrolytes, pediolyts, and a daily vitamin was not fixing this problem. I am a widow and have stopped making well balanced meals, because there is just me, so by having one Ensure a day, I am getting the vitamins needed to keep me healthy.

October 07, 2016

I just got my wisdom teeth removed and am relying on the Ensure vanilla meal replacement to get my daily dose of nutrients. I'm not a huge fan of meal replacements, but I really enjoy the taste of this one. So far, I feel great despite having so little to eat these past two days. Would definitely recommend this to someone who feels like they don't get enough nutrients or vitamins on a daily basis.

September 29, 2016

Quand je n'ai pas le temps de m'arreter pour manger j'aime bien avoir sous la main une bouteille d'Ensure. Elle m'apporte les protéines nécessaire jusqu'au prochain repas. Plusieur saveurs sont disponible.

September 17, 2016

I buy Ensure for my 90 year old mom. She does not eat enough to get the nutrients she needs. She has one a day to supplement her meals. I find it a bit pricey, however it's a quality product so worth the money.

A Walk to Remember dvd