Ensure Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

Packed with 12 grams of high-quality protein. Low-cholesterol and low in saturated fat

November 29, 2016

While they are pretty expensive - I say they are worth the funds (plus there's always coupons to be found and even an Ensure Loyalty Club!). Whatever the variety, there is loads of healthy stuff in it and will help with many different things. It helped me gain weight back after a serious medical issue. It's filling, so really great to have one at lunch while on the go.
My favorite is the High Protein variety in the Chocolate flavour. Though, I'd take chocolate in any variety of Ensure. I also like the vanilla. Ensure is a thick drink - and it must be shaken really well before drinking and the bottle should be drank fairly quickly. I find it tasty straight from the fridge and really cold. Another thing I discovered is the chocolate flavour is also really tasty in coffee!
I'll for sure buy Ensure again in the future (when I find it on a good sale). Not just as a medicinal drink, but also to make sure I'm getting proper vitamins and stuff in my diet since I can't afford to buy even a quarter of the groceries needed to feed off the Canada's Food Guide.

November 14, 2016

As with a lot of women I have health issues. So when I'm unable to eat properly Strawberry Ensure is there. It tastes so yummy. It gives you your needed vitamins and nutrients to keep you healthy. Only issue a have with it. Even on sale it is still pricey.

October 07, 2016

After facing a health crisis, I did not have the right vitamins in my body, electrolytes, pediolyts, and a daily vitamin was not fixing this problem. I am a widow and have stopped making well balanced meals, because there is just me, so by having one Ensure a day, I am getting the vitamins needed to keep me healthy.

October 07, 2016

I just got my wisdom teeth removed and am relying on the Ensure vanilla meal replacement to get my daily dose of nutrients. I'm not a huge fan of meal replacements, but I really enjoy the taste of this one. So far, I feel great despite having so little to eat these past two days. Would definitely recommend this to someone who feels like they don't get enough nutrients or vitamins on a daily basis.

September 29, 2016

Quand je n'ai pas le temps de m'arreter pour manger j'aime bien avoir sous la main une bouteille d'Ensure. Elle m'apporte les protéines nécessaire jusqu'au prochain repas. Plusieur saveurs sont disponible.

September 17, 2016

I buy Ensure for my 90 year old mom. She does not eat enough to get the nutrients she needs. She has one a day to supplement her meals. I find it a bit pricey, however it's a quality product so worth the money.

July 06, 2016

I am unable to eat breakfast because it upsets my stomach so I drink one of these every morning instead.
They are a healthy alternative, full of protein and vitamins. They keep me feeling full and also give me a little boost of energy that lasts me until my lunch break. I notice a difference in my performance if I do not have one of these, I feel sluggish and tired.
The come in a variety of flavours as well, Butter Pecan has been my favourite and Strawberry has been my least (although it is still good). I have tried a few different "Meal Replacement" drinks, these ones have been the best tasting and also one of the least expensive ones.

July 05, 2016

Comme j'ai du avoir une opération de la mâchoire, je n'ai pas pu manger consistant pendant plusieurs semaines, une chance que j'avais des ensures a provision, ce sont les meilleurs suppléments de repas !

July 03, 2016

I needed these when I was pregnant (and I'm diabetic type 1) as a meal replacement. I was really worried being hungry with just a drink as a meal, but after a day or 2 of getting used to it it was great! The hunger I mean, the drink and an apple was absolutely enough for lunch. I loved the flavours too, vanilla was my favourite.

June 29, 2016

I tried these as a nutritious meal replacement because some times I just can't find the time to eat or don't have much of an appetite. I found these taste absolutely disgusting and would never drink another one.