ensure strawberry high protein Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 224 in Supplements

March 16, 2017

These drinks are very good in taste and actually do fill you up as a meal replacement. Good for people on the go needing something quick as a hold over. I would highly recomend!

March 13, 2017

I'm a very busy mother of twin baby boys! I don't get a lot of time to eat during the day so I rely on Ensure protein plus to help fill the gaps. I drink the strawberry flavoured kind. It's delicious and I'm fairly certain that at one point this drink helped keep me alive. I like that the beverage has an enjoyable taste and it provides me with vitamins and minerals and protein to help get me through my very busy days!!!

If you need help keeping up your calories, protein and are a busy body you should definitely try this!

September 22, 2016

If you're looking for ways to add nutrition to your daily diet, or just don't have the time to sit down and eat with your busy schedule, this is the best drink to have on hand. I've found that on very busy days, a bottle of this product gives me enough energy when I don't have time to eat a full meal.

Yes, it's not a great habit to skip meals but each bottle has enough in it to replace a full meal in itself! The strawberry flavor is light and refreshing too, which makes me stock up on these a lot.

February 11, 2016

One of my favorite nutritional shakes to take. It tastes a bit funny initially but you definitely get used to the taste. It tastes pretty sweet which is nice. It also contains an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals for the day! Great supplement

January 05, 2016

I didn't like the flavor of this ,it was too sweet, the strawberry flavor was too strong and I just couldn't drink it

November 16, 2015

This is one of the to go brand of Ensure to drink esp the high protein strawberry flavour, very good in quality but with a coupon the price is right I would recommend this.

October 04, 2015

I.LOVE.ENSURE.MEAL.REPLACEMENT.DRINKS! These drinks are great when you do not have the time, nor the energy to make something to eat. I buy the High Protein variety because I often do not get enough protein in my diet. They really help fill the void instead of skipping a meal. Although I am a chocoholic, I prefer the vanilla and especially strawberry flavours. I belong to the Ensure Club where I get a lot of information about the products and several $3.00 coupons toward the purchase of Ensure. This makes it much easier and more affordable for me to buy, as they are quite costly. Price aside, I highly recommend this product!

August 01, 2015

great drink.i always make sure its cold.. great taste and boosts my energy levels.