eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
Good

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Lemon Drop Reviews

Ranked #534 out of 784 in Lip Balm

In a smooth sphere for easy application that precisely glides on lips, this lip balm has broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This lip balm contains Vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil to keep your lips kissably smooth.

• 100% natural flavor
  • Shea butter & Vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • Petrolatum & paraben free
  • Gluten free
  • Phthalate free
  • Not tested on animals

July 15, 2015

The lemon scent to smart off is amazing. Since this is a special EOS with SPF it is intended for those sunny days, and what better to combine it with that the sweet smell of lemons. Definitely recommend this lip balm and the EOS brand all together.

April 23, 2015

FANTASTIC, this is one of the best EOS's I have. Its so refreshing and I keep it in my desk at work. So uplifting too.

April 01, 2015

This is my favourite lip balm to wear outside in the summer because it smells and tastes delicious, plus it provides an spf of 15!

December 10, 2013

I spend all day out outside in the sun and salt water. Needless to say i need to protect my lips and used this stuff for most of the summer. Love it! It did it's job. My lips weren't chapped and sun/wind burnt. Very impressed. I'm a huge fan of this stuff to begin with (Hello Sweet Mint!!) so I wondered how it would hold up with SPF, it did! There wasn't a huge texture change and the Lemon smell is great! Doesn't have that cleaning/lysol smell at all!

October 23, 2013

I love this stuff works great on lips weather chapped or not smells and taste great

July 06, 2012

This is a great natural, vegan friendly lip balm. It has a nice subtle hint of lemon and goes on very smooth. My lips feel very moisturized and hydrated. I also love that it contains SPF 15 and protects against UVA/UVB.