EOS Smooth Stick Lip Balm

EOS Smooth Stick Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 784 in Lip Balm

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

April 01, 2015

This lip balm has the best of both worlds; a convenient applicator and a lovely scent. Easy to use and has the scent we all love. eOS offers such quality products that work beautifully to keep us feeling and looking good.

April 01, 2015

I got super excited when I saw eos came out with the lip stick balms because I hate with the round ones when you get to the end it's hard to get the rest of the product. I think it will be easier to use the entire product with the stick rather than the ball.

November 03, 2014

One of the best drugstore lip balms. The price is right, the packaging is always very cute and overall, the flavours are lovely.

This new take on the "smooth sphere" shape that EOS is so well known for is bound to attract more users. I personally prefer this stick format, so am thrilled they brought this range out.

The product does a great job of moisturising your lips without leaving them feeling greasy or sticky - hence it's perfect to use under lipstick for some added moisture.