Epicure 3 onion dip mix

Epicure 3 onion dip mix Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 88 in Dips & Spreads

November 01, 2016

This is a great alternative to buying pre-made dips. You can make as much or as little as you want (great for individual portions!). The three onion dip mix is packed with flavour, it's one of my favourite epicure blends along with the dill one. I like using this for a chip dip and mix it with veganaise--i'm unable to find dairy free chip dip in stores so this is perfect for someone like me with a dairy allergy! The blend itself lasts for a very long time in the cupboard so you don't have to worry about spoiling. Since the dip is made out of dried spices and dehydrated onion its not the most fresh option, but the convenience and taste of the product make it worth purchasing.

September 15, 2016

I have been using Epicure for years and this one is always in my cupboard with a back up so I never run out. I use it on absolutely everything I cook from a pot roast to scrambled eggs. I made the cold dip for potato chips and veggies and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Extraordinary Cheese Dip with Lemon Dilly and Cheese Chive and Bacon.

March 20, 2016

Epicure 4 onion dip mix is the best. I use it for a dip and it's very good. It's one of the few dips I makes/eats now. It's a bit healthy than the bought onion dip.

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love anything epicure. Their dip mixes can be added to almost anything to give it a new, delicious flavor!! 3 Onion Dip mix tastes fantastic with scrambled eggs!!!

March 09, 2016

My SIL sells epicure and she gave me a jar of 3 onion dip mix to try ! I buy it all the time now. It is my daughters go to study food for her and her friends . They dip chips and veggies into this delicious dip.I do mix mine with 2/3 sour cream to 1/3 mayonaise. You can also vary how much mix you put in. I do like the 3 tablespoons that the bottles tells you to add. But if I had young kids I would probably add a bit less. It tastes quite good and has a lower salt contant than other mixes. This is a staple in our house

March 04, 2016

This dip mix is so good you can fed it to the Epicure extraordinary cheese dip. Or make a few stand alone dips. I always add this to a meet I am cooking and you really only need a little bit. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!