Ergobaby four position 360 carrier
Good

Ergobaby four position 360 carrier Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 398 in Baby Gear - Carriers

February 28, 2017

ergobaby 360 is a great carrier. it saved my back. for my older one, i used the babybjorn original one, it is ok when the baby is small, but gradually it gave us lots of back pain. with the ergobaby 360, it gives us lots of back support. and it also gives me lots of privacy when i breastfeed. now my younger one would only take afternoon nap when we carry her in this carrier..

January 17, 2017

I have been using this carrier for just over a year. I did a lot of research before purchasing and I knew this was the one I wanted. Primarily because you can use it from infancy until the child is about 2 years old. I didn't want to have to buy another one after the baby was a little older.

The material is heavy duty and really sturdy I like this because it makes me feel safe and that the baby is safe. It also helps distribute the weight evenly. The negative is that it is very warm. If I took baby out in this on a hot day I had nasty back sweat in minutes! But that is just uncomfortable for me so I got over it. I have figured out how to get in and out of the carrier on my own, and mainly use it when I'm alone with the babies.

My one thing that I didn't really think about before becoming a user - I wish it had a pocket! I have no where to put my phone or house keys except under baby's butt, which has worked but isn't ideal. However, I would still really recommend this carrier.

June 06, 2016

We love this carrier. I specifically purchased the 360 over the original because this one allows for forward facing carrying. The price is a little steep, but it pays for itself in its usefulness. The waist band is pretty thick, but this is good because it helps distribute the weight between your shoulders and waist. Because the baby is strapped to you, you will heat up.

Only real negative comment I have is that it doesn't have a storage pocket like the original.