• Escents Blemish B'Gone
  • Escents Blemish B'Gone

Escents Blemish B'Gone Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

April 27, 2015

Honestly I have tried everything from proactive to aczone and nothing works ! I was skeptical at first that something all natural would have any affect but I'm slowly becoming a believer I don't have horrible acne but bad enough to give a person a complex I put it on the affected areas twice daily as recommended and my face is clearing up I'm thrilled we often forget what the earth has to offer in it's natural form with it's cost being reasonable and the product being affective I would totally recommend
this product :)

August 12, 2014

This is a great natural alternative to getting rid of breakouts and spots. I wouldn't recommend it for someone with really bad acne. However, for controlling a few spots, it's great!

November 22, 2008

I think I would buy this stuff even if it didn't work because I absolutely love the scent: tea tree and lavender. It's a blemish treatment gel. It usually works for me, although sometimes it won't help with a particularly annoying break-out. What I really like is how it wakes me up in the morning while I'm doing my cleansing routine.