essence Bronzer
Good

essence Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 300 in Bronzer

November 01, 2016

Essence is a Super affordable brand but not worth it, Essence products just have no colour pay off. It is not a drug store brand I would recommend to anyone!

November 01, 2016

J'aime bien ce bronzeur pour l'été quand j'ai la peau plus foncé! Il est vraiment pigmenté et vraiment pas glowy, il fait vraiment naturel! Très bon bronzeur pour petit budget!

September 23, 2016

This is a reasonably priced product. The outcome is prefect for me, I don't like a lot of blush or bronzer so for me it's perfect and light. I would recommend this product for sure.

July 12, 2016

This bronzer is my new favorite! I love he colour and the best part of all is the smell of it, it smells like your going to the beach, like tanning lotion.

June 29, 2016

smells like summer! 2 shades available brunettes and blondes! I use the blond one because I have fair skin and works wonder for me! It's easy to blend and does'nt stray !

May 02, 2016

This is my second spring/summer using the essence matte bronzer. It's a steal of a deal, great neutral color for blending my fair skin that tans easily. (However, on me, it is slightly too warm for contouring)
    The best part? It smells like coconut, tropical sunsets, and the sun cream my mom used when I was a little girl.

December 14, 2015

Great product all around the price is to die for when you compare the competition. Applys on skin with a blend and does it job. I apply it once and the morning and I am satisfied for the entire day. I have dropped it off my counter a few feet and it did not shamble in pieces which is a plus.d

April 04, 2015

It's worth the money. Great product at a low price. Good for low budget quality make up.

March 31, 2015

I love these bronzers, I have both the blonde shade and the brunette shade. I think they look so natural without looking orange, and they're super cheap so honestly they are 10000% worth it. I even like to use them as transition colours on my eyelids because they're matte.

January 27, 2015

Price is excellent product stays on and only need a small Amt for it to be noticed awesome product!!

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating