essence I Love Rock Gloss Eye Pencil
Good

essence I Love Rock Gloss Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #616 out of 820 in Eye Liner

April 07, 2015

This goes on really smoothly for bold lines, but it lasts for less than a few hours. If you're not into getting a greasy grunge look not even halfway into the day, then skip this one.

June 09, 2014

The best pencil I've ever tried. It's really glossy. It's never dull. You know how you can run a pencil across the back of your hand and some don't go, and others you have to keep going over again and again? Not with this. It's always slick and ready to go.

May 15, 2013

I absolutely love this eyeliner!! It is the only one I will use. The price is so affordable and the quality and packaging is great. It glides right on and looks so glossy. I have been telling everyone I know to buy it!

May 28, 2012

I usually dont use eye liner pencils because i hate having to sharpen them. but this eyeliner is my new favourite. it is super cheap and works great and lasts!

May 14, 2012

I have been using Bonne Bell eyeliner in Black Shimmer for years. I ran out of my fave so I decided to try something new. This baby is the best black eyeliner I have ever had. Goes on smooth and amazing. I went back and bought 5 more.