Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 94 in Highlighter

February 18, 2017

I got this because I seen it on Influenster. It was so cheap so I didn't mind spending money on it because it wasn't a big investment. It is a beautiful highlighter. It is just as beautiful if not better then some high end brands I have invested in. I strongly suggest this product to anyone who wNts a highlighter.

December 20, 2016

A little disappointed because I've heard such great reviews about this highlighter. It's beautiful when swatched, but unfortunately it's a bit dark on me because I'm really pale. How noticeable it is on your skin once applied depends on how you apply it. I have some brushes that don't do much, and others where it makes the product goes on really well. However, I find once applied on me it goes on a bit too dark. I'm so pale that I can use it as either a bronzer or highlighter depending on how I apply it.

October 25, 2016

This is an amazing and affordable highlighter! It's not as intense as becca highlighters but you can definitely build it up. You can also wear it super natural. I use it as an eyeshadow too. I usually get Essence products at shoppers drug mart :)

October 25, 2016

Tout petit prix et super effet sur la peau du visage. Met en valeur les zones de mon visage. Super lumineux et crémeux à l'application. Bon rapport qualité-prix.

October 25, 2016

Amazing and affordable highlighter! I can't believe this is so affordable! I bought this at shoppers for $5. It is a great everyday highlighter and has awesome pigment. One of the best highlighters from the drugstore in my opinion. Would highly recommend this if you can find it! I apply this to the tops of the cheekbones and on my nose.

September 23, 2016

This highlighter provides a beautiful not so obvious highlight. It isn't glittery, it is just smooth and glides on nicely. I usually just use my fingers and apply it that way. I am 52 so I need a more natural less obvious glow and this provides that. Very inexpensive as well!

September 23, 2016

A super affordable highlighter that could compete a high end brand. This highlight gives your skin fresh and luminous effect. The product texture is smooth and easy to blend. I love this highlighter!