• Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight

Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 74 in Highlighter

October 25, 2016

This is an amazing and affordable highlighter! It's not as intense as becca highlighters but you can definitely build it up. You can also wear it super natural. I use it as an eyeshadow too. I usually get Essence products at shoppers drug mart :)

October 25, 2016

Tout petit prix et super effet sur la peau du visage. Met en valeur les zones de mon visage. Super lumineux et crémeux à l'application. Bon rapport qualité-prix.

October 25, 2016

Amazing and affordable highlighter! I can't believe this is so affordable! I bought this at shoppers for $5. It is a great everyday highlighter and has awesome pigment. One of the best highlighters from the drugstore in my opinion. Would highly recommend this if you can find it! I apply this to the tops of the cheekbones and on my nose.

September 23, 2016

This highlighter provides a beautiful not so obvious highlight. It isn't glittery, it is just smooth and glides on nicely. I usually just use my fingers and apply it that way. I am 52 so I need a more natural less obvious glow and this provides that. Very inexpensive as well!

September 23, 2016

A super affordable highlighter that could compete a high end brand. This highlight gives your skin fresh and luminous effect. The product texture is smooth and easy to blend. I love this highlighter!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag