Essence Say No To Dark Circles - Colour Correcting Concealer
Good

Essence Say No To Dark Circles - Colour Correcting Concealer Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 408 in Makeup

January 13, 2017

I can't believe this stick is only $4. I have been trying to cover my dark circles with concealer for too long! I only recently found out about this product and I will buy it forever! It's very effective, works well with my skin tone and moisture, it applies easily and blends well with my concealer. I love this so much I'll keep trying their other products!

October 15, 2016

I use this everyday underneath my higher end concealer. I have fair skin and love how this dark circle primer is in pink. I find many are in a peach tone which is too dark for my skin and shows under my concealer. This has a creamy consistency and is easy to apply in the stick form, however it does not go on evenly. Because it is a primer I don't think this matters as its covered up regardless. I have genetic dark circles and a very prominent vein under one of my eyes and with this and a concealer it is completely hidden. Couldn't recommend this more!

May 09, 2016

As I've hit my 30's, I've started to notice my dark circles around my eyes. I read a bit about Essence Say No To Dark Circles Concealer and decided to give it a whirl.

First of all, it is cheap! It got it for $3.99 at Shopper's Drugmart, what a steal! And even though it was priced low, the quality still feels high. It comes in this little twist type pencil and is a light pink shade that you apply under your eyes to mask the dark circles.

It is quick and easy to apply. The consistency is really creamy and super easy to blend. Make sure to blend thoroughly though, so it doesn't sink in to any fine lines. It wears really well under foundation and while my circles are still there a bit, I did notice a marked improvement in their appearance. It has definitely become a part of my regular beauty routine.

I will definitely be buying the Essence Say No To Dark Circles in the future and have already recommended it to friends and family.