essence Sun Club All-In-One Bronzing Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 501 in Blush

July 18, 2016

Sun kissed sweetness that's almost too pretty to use! This Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder really delivers a natural & silky glow with just a touch on your favourite fluffy brush. I purchased "Suntanned" Shade 20 which is made for us darker complexioned gals (I am olive toned) or if you already have a tan. Subtle but shimmery and perfect for a healthy looking, natural "no-makeup" but makeup look! Impressive staying power, cruelty free beauty and so very affordable at my local Shopper's Drugmart ☀️

March 26, 2016

I love this so much that I bought a backup! It is perfect for summer, and for days when I'm in a rush and I don't have time for bronzer, blush and highlight... it truly is all-in-one! It gives me a complete look with this one product! It's not matte but not glittery, it has a subtle shimmer to it. I'm in my 40's and this gives me a very youthful glow. (I have the one with the pink strip, not the coral)

April 01, 2015

The bronzer is much too warm for me so I use this palette thing for eyeshadows and it works well!

September 04, 2014

This is one of the best I've tried and so so cheap I have golden brown skin and this compliments it so well! You can pick out the individual colours to use as contour, blush, bronzer , highlighter and as eyeshadow ! Great value ! Buy it !

September 04, 2014

This bronzer is soft and buttery in texture and pink enough that it was able to work as a bronzer/blush with my skin tone. All four shades in the palette blended together beautifully to create a shade that matched me perfectly. I mentioned on Instagram that I do not like the scent of coconut in sunscreen, but in this bronzer it is subtle enough that I quite enjoy it. I should add that the scent does not transfer to the skin. I think this is another winning product in the Essence product line and love that I can wear this product year round.

July 17, 2014

Quite happy with this bronzer. Works well as an eyeshadow as well. My only sticking point is that it can be a bit hard to apply so use sparingly on face.