essence Sun Club All-In-One Bronzing Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 512 in Blush

July 18, 2016

Sun kissed sweetness that's almost too pretty to use! This Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder really delivers a natural & silky glow with just a touch on your favourite fluffy brush. I purchased "Suntanned" Shade 20 which is made for us darker complexioned gals (I am olive toned) or if you already have a tan. Subtle but shimmery and perfect for a healthy looking, natural "no-makeup" but makeup look! Impressive staying power, cruelty free beauty and so very affordable at my local Shopper's Drugmart ☀️

March 26, 2016

I love this so much that I bought a backup! It is perfect for summer, and for days when I'm in a rush and I don't have time for bronzer, blush and highlight... it truly is all-in-one! It gives me a complete look with this one product! It's not matte but not glittery, it has a subtle shimmer to it. I'm in my 40's and this gives me a very youthful glow. (I have the one with the pink strip, not the coral)

April 01, 2015

The bronzer is much too warm for me so I use this palette thing for eyeshadows and it works well!

September 04, 2014

This is one of the best I've tried and so so cheap I have golden brown skin and this compliments it so well! You can pick out the individual colours to use as contour, blush, bronzer , highlighter and as eyeshadow ! Great value ! Buy it !

September 04, 2014

This bronzer is soft and buttery in texture and pink enough that it was able to work as a bronzer/blush with my skin tone. All four shades in the palette blended together beautifully to create a shade that matched me perfectly. I mentioned on Instagram that I do not like the scent of coconut in sunscreen, but in this bronzer it is subtle enough that I quite enjoy it. I should add that the scent does not transfer to the skin. I think this is another winning product in the Essence product line and love that I can wear this product year round.

July 17, 2014

Quite happy with this bronzer. Works well as an eyeshadow as well. My only sticking point is that it can be a bit hard to apply so use sparingly on face.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review