essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 300 in Bronzer

June 30, 2016

Je recommande vraiment cette poudre bronzante elle ne laisse pas la peau orange et fait un très beau teint et quoi dire du prix il est vraiment super abordable

February 03, 2016

This is a nice, subtle bronzer that's suitable for year round. I like to use it for contouring, it adds just enough colour to define without looking too harsh. It is easily blendable which is so important for bronzer and contouring. You can't beat the price either ;)

May 27, 2015

For the price, I can't complain! I have used the blondes-lighter skin color. This product needs to be layered to achieve a darker look, which is nice because I would rather build up color than have a ton of it one my face and can't get it off!

August 06, 2014

This bronzer is the one I use every single day as my contour and bronzer. It's super pigmented, matte, lasts all day, and smells like coconut!! It's absolutely fantastic. The pricing can't be beat for everything you get out of it, either.

July 09, 2014

I've been using this bronzer for over 2 years now and I doubt I'll ever go back to the expensive Physician's Formula product I was using before. For under $5 at Shoppers Drug Mart I get this amazing bronzer with the perfect combination of matte and shimmer.

This product comes in two colours, Blond and Brunette. I use both as I'm a fan of self tanner. When my self tanner is fresh, the brunette bronzer gives me a perfect, beachy look. And when I'm doing day to day makeup and my self tanner has faded, the blond shade is beautiful and gives me a natural, fresh glow.

Honestly, try this product out, for $5 you can't loose! I've switched MAC, Smash Box, and Physician's Formula users to this product; you won't be sorry!