Essie Nail Lacquer

Essie Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #571 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

March 29, 2016

I love the colour and the way it goes on. One problem is that it comes off easily. It's nice that it's easy to remove, however I never really have to since it always comes off the next day.

March 29, 2016

Dressing up the digits happens occasionally so when I actually do paint my nails I like the polish to stay on for more than a day and and not need a lot of post paint attention. I purchased Essie during a clearance sale at a local grocery store and bought a variety of fun and practical colours. I really liked the variety and the lacquer didn't always need a second coat. I did get one very light nude colour that streaked a bit, however that would be my only complaint. My favorited is a dark cherry colour that is nice for work and my pretend social life ;)

February 13, 2016

They have a great colour selection.
It stays on for about a week with doing any dishes.
I like to use mega shine top cost to make it look like a professional manicure.

January 11, 2016

Maybe its a bit expensive (10$), but Essie Nail Lacquer is a really good product. It dries fast, it's easy to apply, and there is so much of beautiful pigments with this brand. Nice variety. This is my favourite nail polish brand and I will stick with that.

1.5/5

May 14, 2015

I bought and paid over $9.00 for this particular Essie Nail Polish as I liked the colour. It went on not too bad but boy does it chip. I put it on Saturday did my topcoat the whole nine yards. By Sunday mid-afternoon they were all chipped. I am not hard on my nails. I wear gloves when washing dishes and completing housework. I will admit trying other Essie nail polishes and they too are coming up short.