Estée Edit Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser

Estée Edit Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 224 in Eye Makeup Remover

February 23, 2017

I received a sample of this. It helped get rid of eye makeup but I accidently got some into my eyes and it stung like crazy. After washing it off it left my skin soft which was nice. I did not notice too much of a difference from other similar cleansing oils.

October 24, 2016

Wow I was quite impress by how this quickly literally DISSOLVED the make up off my face.

Pros:
    - removes make up very quickly
    - good cleanser

Cons:
    - not 100% clean (I used a toner after and there were still a little bit of make up left on my face)
    - too liquidy making it a little difficult / messy to use

But overally still very impressed !

October 01, 2016

I got a sample of this with a Sephora order and I love it! A little goes a long way on a cotton pad and it dissolves even the toughest mascara. I find a lot of eye makeup removers irritate my eyes but this one didn't. Once I finish my current remover this will be my next purchase!

June 17, 2016

This makeup removing oil and cleanser in one was a surprise hit for me. I thought it would be like every other makeup remover on the market, just with a higher price point. It worked amazing at dissolving my waterproof makeup and had a pleasant smell due to the aloe and cucumber. My skin felt very soft and luminous after using. Would definitely recommend. Only downfall is the price.