Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 274 in Serums

January 12, 2017

It's like a little miracle in a bottle! Love Estee Lauder products and have been using this particular item for years. Pricey but definitely worth the investment!!!

January 08, 2017

Easy to apply. Great texture and it works. What more do you need?? I received this as a gift and was very pleasantly, surprised at how well it works. You won't be sorry for buying this product.

January 04, 2017

I currently switched my night serum to this one, and I love it! Makes my skin feel so fresh, soft and moisturized at night. I think it provides the right amount of moisture my skin needs. Downfall is the smell, I'm not a big fan of it, but it does fade or I get used to it.

December 28, 2016

I really liked the texture of this serum. It absorbed quickly, and spread easily onto my face and neck. I didn't notice any dramatic results - but I did feel like my skin was less dry.

September 15, 2016

Bon sérum ,laisse ma peau soyeuse et très éclatante. J'aime bien l'applicateur du produit... fonctionne très bien ! Hydrate ma peau et la rend souple. Un peu dispendieuse par contre.

March 15, 2016

I'm not big on serums, but this night serum is amazing!! I haven't ever tried an Estée Lauder product I didn't love though. They make very good quality products.

February 06, 2016

This serum really works wonders! I now wake up with healthy, youthful looking skin, free of any blemishes or imperfections. I love that it is so light and refreshing. I saw a big improvement in the firmness of my skin and I find it evens out my skintone. I definitely recommend it!

January 21, 2016

I am 37 years old and time has sort of caught up to me. I was told by a friend to try this product. It took about a week to see a significant difference but it was amazing! My skin tone was more evened out and my skin was softer. The lines on my face were lessened significantly. It was a little bit pricey but when you get older and you dont want to get injections or go under the knife this stuff is the way to go! Just be patient as it takes some time to see results but it is well worth the wait!

January 05, 2016

This product works wonders. Definitely worth every penny. Apply at night and wake up looking well rested.

January 05, 2016

Ive been using this product for a week and I saw the difference the following day!!! I was breaking out really bad and had a lot of bumps and scars. This product has made my skin have a more even skin tone, and is helping the acne scarring. Will probably keep using no matter the price! Has not made me break out yet. Im 27 and I'm starting to take care of my skin!!!