• Excel Mints Spearmint
  • Excel Mints Spearmint

Excel Mints Spearmint Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 85 in Gum

June 23, 2016

Wow. Such mint and they taste good !
Love it !
Excel-erate your breath! Excel-erate the love for Excel! Over the years, Excel has become one of the top of my choices !

June 23, 2016

Love this mints they are so refreshing and I like the cool feeling it gives my mouth and freshens my breathe. The one of the few mints that I see on sale quite often.

March 20, 2016

Loves these mints. Not to strong tasting. Just perfect. Great for in my purse. Doesn't take up much room like other mints/gum have before. Good for if you got a dry troat as well

February 28, 2016

Love these mints! They're tiny but powerful and I feel like they are very effective at giving you fresh breath vs chewing gum, and they're probably better for your teeth too.

February 28, 2016

Mints is always a great favor to refresh your mouth after meals. Always have some with me.

February 27, 2016

These Excel mints are so tasty. The spearmint flavour is super refreshing and makes the mouth feel clean.
The fresh flavour lasts longer than other mints I have tried. I would definitely purchase these again.

February 27, 2016

These mints work really well! And they're long lasting as well. You do get a fair amount of mints in the tin, so they last a longtime. The flavour is also really strong. So if you're sensitive to mint, you should probably steer clear of this. Definitely a good mint that I plan on repurchasing.

February 26, 2016

Love these mints, I love how dense they are, so they don't break up easily in your mouth, not to mention they are great tasting as well! I also really like how it's in a convenient and reusable tin, easy to pop into your purse.

February 26, 2016

My mom had these mints in her purse late last year I tried them and loved them. That little size packs a great strong not to strong mint flavour. Its the new Tic-Tac!

February 01, 2016

I always have these in my bag, my favourite mints. I've been a fan of these for years and I've converted a number of friends. ;). I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a great mint. Monty and refreshing, and at a great price.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted