Farmacy Skin Dew Hydrating Essence Mist & Setting Spray

Farmacy Skin Dew Hydrating Essence Mist & Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 62 in Setting Spray

November 17, 2016

I did receive this product gratis for an honest review

This is the original Bliss mist ... At first the colour freaked me out to be honest - I spritzed and spritzed and used the whole bottle in less than a month. i has such a gorgeous awakening feel
    Has a slight minty scent and is so soothing

July 20, 2016

I received this product free for review.
    Prior to using this product I had never used a setting spray before. Luckily, I was given the opportunity to try a setting spray because it was exactly what I was missing.
    As a full time student and beauty blogger, every day I do a full face of makeup without any time during the day to do touch ups. This spray added hydration to my face, and reduced the appearance of a “dry and cakey” foundation. The pump top doesn’t spray out a light mist like I thought it would, it is pretty wet going on the face but the skin soaks it all up.
    Now my makeup feels fresh and hydrated all day and long lasting with no smudging. I really like this product. It is a necessity in my makeup routine.
    I like how the products they use are natural and probably better for my skin than other setting sprays.
    And lastly, I also like the fact that it can be purchased off of the Sephora website.