Febreze Car Vent Clips Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 520 in Home Fragrance

October 12, 2016

I purchased this to get rid of the musty smelly my car had from an old air filter. Unfortunately it seemed to just mask the smell rather than eliminate it. The smell was strong and and did last but I had to remove it whenever I had passengers because they found it too strong (even on the lowest setting). The slide to change the strength is quite wobbly and doesn't stay put, I often found myself having to adjust it back to low. Maybe i'll try this again in a different, lighter scent now that I no longer have the musty by replacing my air filter.

March 27, 2016

My brother uses this in his van because he smokes ans he doesn't have it on the highest setting and it takes out the cigarette smell. Great price and that lastes along time.

March 27, 2016

I like the product and will buy it again just wish it didn't block the vent so much in my car I find it hard to move the vent around ...also I don't really find all the scents smell nice some are sickening to me but definitely try it again !

February 10, 2016

These vent clips make my car smell so good! They last a long time and are very small so all you do is clip it on your vent and away you go! I have had so many compliments!

January 29, 2016

These are such a neat idea, they seem to work so much better than the little cardboard thing that you hang from your mirror. The scents are great and you can easily adjust for how strong you want it. I do think they tend not to last that long but the price isn't that bad so you can just get more.

January 25, 2016

I received a free Frebreeze Car Vent Clip in the mail last year I clipped it on an air vent on the passenger side of my car it's been there for a year now and it still gives out a great scent it lasts for a long time

November 16, 2015

I bought the latte smelling one (beige in color) and LOVE it! I'm on my third one....

June 09, 2015

It smells good, lasts long. But is only really effective when your vents are on.

June 08, 2015

I love how it makes the car smell fresh, long lasting and how you can control the stregnth of the fragrance. I purchase these all the time.

June 01, 2015

Too strong for me. I don't have any scent sensitivities but this vent clip gave me a massive headache from the moment I stepped into the car. Much too overpowering for an enclosed space. I had to remove it immediately. Not a product for me.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra