Fiber 1 90 Calorie Lemon Bars

Fiber 1 90 Calorie Lemon Bars Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 248 in Granola Bars

September 22, 2016

My husband loves it. My friend recommended this she has this in her bag all the time. I'm not so much a fan of it. For me it tastes bland. I might give it another try.

September 20, 2016

As a diabetic I use this as a nighttime snack. I love the taste and the carb content. It has a nice sweet taste.this is my go to bar if I want something sweet

September 19, 2016

If you're a lemon lover; you should try these! I wanted something light for an afternoon pick me up and decided to try these. I felt they tasted pretty good. I got them at regular price so the price wasn't all that appealing but will definitely purchase them again in the future.

August 12, 2016

These are my new go to favorite snacks. They are delicious and low cal. The price is good and I especially like the lemon flavour. My kids like them too!

July 18, 2016

Delicious!!
These bars are so delicious, they hit the spot when your looking for something to munch on.
Even the kids enjoy them and there not so big that they spoil your appetite....

June 16, 2016

I'm not even a lemon person but these are the best. I normally would have got the other flavours, but having tried this one it is now my go-to. It's the perfect lemon flavour that tastes like a desert that's fresh and a real treat. It's very vibrant and enjoyable, and really satisfying. They're soft too and perfect for on the go.

May 18, 2016

These are the healthiest lemon bars I have ever had, dare I say they could be borderline dessert! They are THAT good!! At only 90 calories per bar, they are a good size for that before-lunch or mid-day snack, and are super portable and will fit anywhere. Costco has the best value for your money, but all the Fibre1 bars go on sale at grocery stores pretty often too.

April 07, 2016

Love it! All of them - brownie, lemon and the cinnamon bar. They are the perfect option if you're on a diet. It tastes so good so it really helps when we crave something sweet. Very high in fiber, only 90 calories, sugar and carbs very acceptable quantities. I highly recommend it and I won't go without it.

February 13, 2016

My husband and I both love lemon bars and needed to find a healthier way to enjoy this treat, lurking down the isles at Costco we found a large box for a very affordable price and decided to give them a try! Well I must say they taste of real lemon, the texture is soft and moist and the portion are satisfying enough to curb the other sugar sweets I may be having.

January 20, 2016

My daughter and I have bought these a few times now and we absolutely love them! When you need a quick great tasting snack these are fantastic! They are a nice guilt free treat! I used to eat quite a bit of junk food during work hours I am a painter so stopping for a break is not always an option when I have a deadline! I can put a couple of these in my pocket and keep going! Plus I am a huge fan of lemon!!