Fiber One Chewy Bars Oat and Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Rich chocolate chips and all that fiber in one delicious bar. That means you’ll be getting 35% of the daily fiber recommendation while you’re busy enjoying an indulgent snack . Taking care of yourself suddenly sounds like fun.

October 19, 2016

I love this product. I am constantly on the go whether to school or to work and I love to have granola bars on me. They are easy to grab and go and they are also delicious. I love these fiber one bars because of the nutritional value. I don't get enough fiber in my diet so this is a good source of it while remaining tasty.

July 11, 2016

Quel bon gout et quelle bonne option pour ceux et celles qui recherchent des collations hautes en fibres.
Les enfants en raffolent et je n'hésites pas à en glisser dans leur boite à lunch.
Délicieux et sain!

July 01, 2016

LOVE THESE!! Hands down my favorite granola bar. It helps satisfy my chocolate craving without the guilt! The best part is that they are delicious and nutritious!

March 17, 2016

For a mom on the go this product is key! I need to keep in my purse, diaper bag, stroller pack and in the glove compartment! These bars are everywhere. So sweet, delicious and good for you!

March 04, 2016

I find these granola bars to be an extra sweet treat with lots of fibre. I find them quite sweet but like the fibre. I think the cost much more than a regular granola bar, so I don't buy them very often; usually when they are on sale.

January 04, 2016

Yum! These fiber bars taste good, have a good texture, and have just over a third of your daily fiber needs. These are a healthier alternative than regular granola bars because they have more fiber. The sugar content is still on the high side, but it is very hard to find bars that don't have that.

January 04, 2016

I like that I'm adding fibre and fulfilling my chocolate craving at the same time.

January 03, 2016

I have to say that I didn't really enjoy these granola bars. They had a weird fake taste to me, and I don't see how they are any healthier than other regular granola bars on the market.

December 20, 2015

I don't like this bar. I find it always tastes stale. It isn't one of their best kinds that's for sure. Fiber One has other bars that taste a lot better.

December 15, 2015

So delicious and chewy. Not sure if they have much nutritional value but they sure taste wonderful!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic