• First Aid Beauty Skin Care
  • First Aid Beauty Skin Care

First Aid Beauty Skin Care Reviews

Ranked #793 out of 1144 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The First Aid Beauty Skin care is an over-the-counter set of products that provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. The beauty skin care promises an skin hydration without breaking out even on the most sensitive of skin.
 Sold exclusively at Sephora

February 11, 2016

I love love love all of their product. such amazing quality products and they are natural with no harsh chemicals. The product I love specifically ifs the Lip Care/balm. It comes in a tube with a slated applicator that makes it easy to put on your lips. The product is thick so you don't have to use a lot. It hydrates your lips amazingly. I had chapped lips when i started using this product and in only 1 day they were gone.

I recommend all their products. Great quality and well worth the price.

July 12, 2015

Amazing beauty line i love all of them

February 01, 2014

I have the face lotion from first aid beauty, and I love it! The packaging is an easy to use pump, which is more hygienic than jars. The lotion is not thick and there is no scent. I find for my sensitive skin it brought back lots of moisture after just a weeks use. I use this lotion in the winter time when my skin is very dry and it does not leave my skin oily. I high recommend this face lotion for super dry skin!

January 29, 2012

My skin is very dry, and my legs are especially dry to the point where they get extremely itchy. Shaving has always made this problem worse by drying out my skin even more. I've tried every shave cream, gel lotion and different types of razors and soaps and body washes and have not found any relief.. Until THIS PRODUCT!!! I bought this because I read a review from someone with the same issue who said this really helped.. And boy, was she right!! I ordered the travel size just to try it, and used it as soon as it came in the mail. I used a mall, maybe dime-sized amount and rubbed it in for about a minute, working it into a nice, thin, creamy layer over my skin. I use just a three-blade disposable razor, and this cream gave me the closest shave ever (and it didn't clog my razor like some other shave lotions do nor did I have a single nick or cut)!! My legs felt so smooth I couldn't believe it!! But the moisture is what has me hooked!! My legs felt so smooth and moisturized and not at all itchy, and that feeling lasts until I shave again!! For as long as I shave my legs I will continue to use this product because it is that great for me! It gives me a close, smooth shave, protects my legs from nicks and cuts, AND deeply moisturizes my legs!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry skin or is just looking for something time-saving!!

May 30, 2011

First Aid beauty is a skin care line with all natural ingredients. Effective for extra sensitive skin and rosacea. New and worth the price!

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Starbucks Cake Pops

BMissB added a new review for
    Vichy Thermal Spa Water