• Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo (Toy)
  • Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo (Toy)

Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo (Toy) Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 511 in Toys

March 15, 2017

Mon fils adore la musique et adore danser. Il adore donc le jouet beatbo. La musique est bonne et entrainante. Mon fils joue avec le jouet à chaque jour (il a 13 mois). Le point négatif est le prix, j'ai donc acheté le jouet usagé.

February 05, 2017

I bought this cute toy at Walmart for my son. And he enjoys it a lot. I love the fact that the colors are so bright on this toy, his body moves and dances when you press the buttons, My son gets a kick out of this toy every time he plays with it. It comes in 3 different mode selections. Dance and Move, Games and learning, and you can also customize it too sing-along. The lights flash as well as tons of music on it. It does require 4 AA batteries and I noticed we go through a lot of them when he plays with this daily. It was a pretty expensive toy at 49.99$ so I waited for it too go on sale before I bought it. I would defiantly recommend this toy to kids who love to sing and dance. Great Fisher Price Product once again :)

January 25, 2017

My daughter received this in 2015 as a Christmas present and she still enjoys using it. We love it for dancing, but it is also great for teaching colours. I also use the record and repeat function to record words/ phrases I'm trying to get her to learn.

January 25, 2017

My now three year old got this when he was two and he has loved it ever since. My one year old loves it even more. The Beatbo encourages them to sing and dance, it also teaches them about colors. Not a day goes by that I dont hear Beatbo singing a song or five and I wouldn't have it any other way. My favorite thing about Beatbo is that our whole family dances together and plays with it. I absolutely recommend this for anyone who has babies and toddlers.

January 16, 2017

I bought this for my one year old grandson for Christmas and he loves it! It entertains him for quite awhile and will also go back to him. He plays music, abc's , 123's, dances, lights etc. A very great interactive toy for young ones. Highly recommend it.

October 10, 2016

My father bought this for my son which is one and a half for Christmas and oh my gosh does he love it. My daughter even loves it and she is three. The little robot is so darn cute. My kids play, sing and dance with him for at least an hour at a time, four times a day. There are so many different songs he plays and they love the fact that he has a recordable option where they can hear there own voice during one of his songs. What a great toy. We love him.