Good

Fisher-Price Intellitainer Exersaucer Reviews

June 02, 2015

Fisher Price is a maker of top quality products and this one is no exception. Our grandson loved this thing. It kept him occupied while I could get some much needed cleaning done. It has all sorts of toys on there to help with their coordination and learning. It is truly a great investment.

May 13, 2015

Got it as a hand me down so I'm not sure on price, but it was the best toy! It allowed me to be able to shower after she outgrew her bouncy chair. At 1 year old she was still using it (not the seat, but would walk up and play with the toys from the outside), but we passed it along in the family. Lots of activities and the baby can choose what to play with by turning around or walking along it, so it allows them some independence while still in a safe place.

May 06, 2015

Got one as a hand me down but is still in almost new shape. Its great, has a ton of different activities for the little ones and its easy for them to turn around as they please.

December 02, 2014

Got this as a gift for my firstborn child 8 years ago. It has now been used for 4 children and is still in fantastic condition. There are a variety of activities to keep baby busy. It teaches numbers, letters, colours, and songs. There are many things for baby to manipulate and it rotates 360* and moves back and forth to allow baby to move freely in a safe place. I wouldn't trade this for any other activity centre.