FitKit
Good

FitKit Reviews

Ranked #523 out of 600 in Misc

March 03, 2015

Amazing product got to recommend to anyone I know and talk too

January 10, 2012

Well over a year ago I reviewed the FitKit home version. I still think the FitKit is a perfect product for those of you who are really busy and on the go all the time. The FitKit fits in both my purse and the diaper bag, so there is really no excuse for not having time to workout.
    You get a Resistance Tube with Handles, Flat Resistance Band, Stability Attachment(that goes into a door frame to add to your workouts), Jump Rope, Pedometer(has a safety feature, you pull a cord out and it makes a high pitched noise), Reflective Arm Band and ID Tag(you add your medical and contact info to it and can attach it to your shoe laces). All that comes in a nice compact case. Someone asked me how hard it was to put it all back once it was taken out, I can say, VERY EASY. I thought it would be hard too but how it’s all built there is no frustration putting it all away.
    I LOVE using the FitKit when I can. I love how compact it is and easy to take around. You can purchase a FitKit Exercise Library Book, so that you can take the workouts with you(you can also gain access to their workout library online if you wish to do it that way). Making this the PERFECT take anywhere workout kit.