Good

Flexitol Heel Balm Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 164 in Foot Care

December 17, 2015

Ive tried alot of foot creams (i have very dry and cracked feet) nothing seemed to work. I was waiting at my nutritionist office and saw a magazine for people with diabetes (i dont know what made me look through it because i dont even have diabetes, but i did) inside was an advertisement for Flexitol. I decided to give it a shot seeming as if its said to work for diabetic skin cracks and dry skin it should work on mine. Holy cow i was not disappointed!! this stuff works wonders! after a few days of using it my feet looked and felt amazing! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

July 09, 2015

This is a miracle cream you will see good result after only one application

July 09, 2015

I was sent this product by the company for review purposes. At first the balm feels really thick. It is not greasy and dries quickly. I suggest using a foot file prior to using this product as it will help get rid of the excess dry skin or flakes. But this stuff works!

April 07, 2013

This heel balm is a miracle in a tube! I had nasty heels, but Flexitol has done exactly what it promised! I have smooth, non-cracked heels now!

June 13, 2011

I have a horrible problem with cracked heels, and flip flop season always makes it even worse. I had a wedding to go to, and my heels were so dry and disgusting. I found this balm at Shoppers, and thought I would give it a try. I was amazed. Have tried A LOT of other products, and this was the first product that I found instant improvement. It moisturized and softened my feet. I use this after I have pumiced, and then put socks on to keep the moisture in, and there is noticeable improvement!